Nature's Bounty Optimal Solution Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix Chocolate

10:56:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 Nature's Bounty Protein Shake mix  was one of the best selling protein dietary supplement powders on Amazon so I decided to try it out. Plus the tub is about $15 which I find to be at an affordable price. I got the chocolate flavor since its the flavor I can easily eat no matter how bad it may taste to others.

 This is the best tasting powder mix I've had so far. The smell and taste is like chocolate cake mix. It definitely beats the Vega One I had before. Though I think the Vega One has better ingredients as its more natural than this. A serving is two scoops of the little scooper that comes with the tub. Each tub has 13 servings though sometimes I just use one scoop.

 You can mix it with water and it will taste fine, but if you mix with milk or milk alternatives then it taste better. This stuff mixes just as much as other powder drinks. I didn't have issues drinking this and I finished it much faster than other powder mixes because the taste was good enough that I did drink it nearly everyday. I actually forgotten to take photos because I've already threw it away before I decided to write about it. It did have 100% daily nutritional value on many vitamins and minerals which I do like since I didn't want to drink it more than once a day to get what I need. Overall, I do recommend this mix!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: