Secret Life of Pets

12:18:00 AM cc 0 Comments


 The trailer for this was really cute so I wanted to see this when it came out. I've only owned a hamster so I'm not much of a pet person since I don't have much experience with animals in general. I feel this movie would really resonate with pet owners. 

 The story is pretty much what pets do when their owners are gone for work. It centers on a dog name Max who feels he has the perfect life with his owner. That does shatter when his owner brings a new dog to live with them. Their rocky start causes them to get in trouble around the city. 

 There's a pommerian dog in the building across from Max who has a huge crush on him. She gets worried when Max hasn't come home and goes to rescue him. What I like about this is that she is not the damsel in distress, it's Max that's is in distress. I think this really worked out well in this movie and plus it's rather entertaining. 

 Overall, I didn't know what to expect of the story from this movie but it is a feel good movie. I rather enjoyed it and would recommend it. Its nothing too amazing so perhaps rent it or stream it when that is made available.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: