Handa-kun

10:44:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 When I watched Handa-kun I did think of Barakamon, but I didn't even connect the dots that the Handa in both anime are the same character. How embarassing! It has been like 2 years since I saw Barakamon, so I did forget the names. So Handa-kun is about Handa Seishuu as a schoolboy. This show doesn't have that fuzzy warm feeling Barakamon does. Its just mostly silly comedy.


 This anime is mostly just misunderstandings. He is popular, but he has this delusion to think they're all out to get him. He thinks of the worst possible scenario and it dictates his actions which is mostly to act tough. This tough act makes him look cool to others so they end up falling for him. Its all rather hilarious to watch. Definitely recommend it to those who want to watch something silly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: