Ensky Omanjuu FukaFuka Pouch

2:27:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Hello, I want to write a post about these Omanjuu pouches. I am a big fan of these Omanjuu anime merchandise and have talked about the normal omanjuu here and the big omanjuu cushions here. These pouches are part of the omanjuu goods so I of course got them.

There were fanmade pouches just like these that I saw on Twitter way before official ones even happened. Not sure if they copied the idea or not, but I'm glad to have them since I find them to be really cute. I do prefer that they were just like the cushion versions just with a zip instead of these flat pouches, but oh well.

Each pouch cost 1080 yen which I find to be pretty pricey since I find them to be small. These pouches are about 4.5" wide, 3.5" long, and 3/4" thick. I can't think of anything useful that can fit in it beside credit cards. Cash can fit but I really don't want to dirty it. It can't even fit a sanitary pad! The lining inside the pouch is pretty similar or the same as those bra laundry washing bags. There is a loop by the zipper to add a strap or key chain stuff to them. The loop is kind small so it will need to be something thin to go through it. Something like headphone cable or Apple connector cable kind of thin.

The furry material on the outside is very soft, but this material makes me scared to use it since I don't want to get it dirty. If you look closely at the photo, these pouches aren't perfectly sewn as the omanjuu cushions are. Perhaps I'm just unfortunate. The right side of the pouches are a little more sewn in than the left. Its more obvious with my green Makoto pouch. Makoto's right side also has a more straighter right side when it should be more round. He looks more distorted compare to the blue Haru one. Amiami does not see these as defects since the material is soft.

I do not regret getting these, but I do wish they were bigger or find some use for them. Right now I am just keeping them in the plastic bag they came in and displaying them. I probably wouldn't buy anymore of these.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: