Free! Eternal Summer Ensky Big Omanjuu Cushion

11:22:00 PM cc 3 Comments


I've bought the omanju mascots and have fallen in love with them! The big versions just released and I've caved and bought two. They're 4,000 yen each and are 16" wide. These are big cushions! You can order them on Amiami, but do get them soon before they're sold out.

Shipping is going to be high because of the size rather than the weight. These cushions are filled with styrofoam microbeads so they're rather light in weight. I don't have a proper scale, but on my cheap scale they weighed about 1lb each. The fabric is a bend of polyester and polyurethane. Its quite stretchy and thin. It also feels really smooth kind of like skin so its not fabric feeling like the smaller ones do. Unlike the smaller ones these don't smell! The small ones had a fume-y smell when opened new from the box. These big cushions are packaged in a plastic bag and a tag.

I can't get enough of these cushions! They're really cute, feel so soft, and fun to squeeze. I enjoy cuddling with them. Don't even have space on my bed for them either, but I've managed to sleep comfortably with them. Its been a joy to sleep and wake up to these cushions. If you get more than one, you can easily stack them on top of each other just like the small ones. If you do get them dirty use bar soap, water, and paper towels to clean the spot. Be sure to keep sharp objects away, and your nails filed since the fabric is thin it is prone to get cuts. Even though they are fun to squeeze, the fabric will eventually start to have snags and stretch out. They will eventually feel looser when they get more stretched out over time so you may seem the fabric wrinkle. There is an area on the bottom back of the cushion (like the nape of one's neck) where the seam is sewn closed. If you have the sewing skills you can undo the closure and refill the cushion with more beads.

Even if you aren't a fan of Free, these cushions are really adorable and I highly recommend them!

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Hi can I how much everything cost (Omanju and shipping)? I want to get them so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot to say the total! I got Haru at the preorder price (3200 yen I think) so my total was about 12,000 yen so it was $100 total.

      Delete
  2. Sure! I live on the Atlantic Ocean side of the world so shipping for the two manjuus was 4800 yen for EMS. I heard its 4200 yen for those who live either mid west or west coast of the U.S. I think air mail was a few dollars cheaper. Also heard one manjuu shipped through SAL was 1500 yen. Amiami has a shipping cost chart that you can also check out

    ReplyDelete