[Sample Impression] Michael Todd Wild Berry Skin Peel

12:42:00 PM cc 0 Comments


This is a sample that came with my order. I was hesitate on using it since it says its not for sensitive skin, but I figure I would try it just to see. This is a exfoliating treatment with AHA and BHA's. Description says the fruit enzymes will support natural cell turnover, smooth fine line and wrinkles, unclog pores, and improve skin condition.

The product is like syrup, and it also looks like a wild berry fruit juice. It even smells like wild berry juice, and its smells delicious enough to eat though that be a really bad idea. Directions say to apply a even layer on the skin, and let it set for 10 minutes and no more. I didn't want to risk irritation so I left it on for less time. It does have a slight burning sensation on more sensitive areas. So I've been using it on my nose rather than my entire face.

There is a warning for your skin to be more sensitive to sun and possibly irritation after the treatment so they advise to wait a week before another treatment. So far, I haven't gotten any irritation and results were subtle. I primarily just like it for the berry smell. As to whether I'd buy it or not I'm not sure. I might buy it just because its the best smelling exfoliator I've ever tried.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: