Free! Eternal Summer Ensky Omanju Cushions

1:10:00 PM cc 0 Comments


I want to talk about some anime goods and stuff so first off are these cute omanju (manjuu) cushions!

These feature characters from the anime Free! which has been quite popular. Its the first of this kind of anime merchandise, and when I first saw them I thought they were pretty cute. I deeply regret not getting the first versions. Luckily there's a 2nd version that features season 2 characters, and I was able to purchase them. They fit perfectly in my hand, and are really fun and cute in person. They're fully filled with microbeads, and the beads feel like a bag of salt. They're not like beanie babies type of beans. They're also not that heavy, but weigh more like a hacky sack. The material is some blend of spandex and polyester so its stretchy. The microbeads make them pretty easy to stack these manjuus on top of each other. You can manipulate them to sit and stay on surfaces too. 

I highly recommend them! I really like the simplistic style of the characters. Haikyuu and Yowapedal also have their own omanju cushions as well. There's a new big versions of these cushions that are about 16" wide!! Ensky is continuing to make more goods featuring omanjuus so definitely look out for them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: