Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex

3:42:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I needed a moisturizer, and I saw that Sephora has some small sized moisturizers for travel so I bought a couple to try. And this Fresh one is one of them, and is one of Sephora's bestsellers apparrently.

The Lotus Youth Preserve face cream is a age defying moisturizer. Advertised to enhance luminosity and cell turnover. The 7 is for 7 "super charged" ingredients: lotus flower extract, blue-green algae extract, hibiscus fruit extract, fig fruit extract, vitamins C and E, and vegetable glycerol. The small size is 15ml (0.5oz) and it came with a nice box and glass jar. Its white in color, and feels quite light. It has a cucumber scent to it. I like how lightweight it is, and so far it does a good job keeping my skin moisturized. That's all it really did which is good enough for me.

Overall, I do like it and recommend it. The small size is a good way to try it out so definitely get those. I wish they had more like it. Though I probably will get the full size of this moisturizer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: