[Sample Impression] SIIAR en SIIAR BB Cream

6:15:00 PM cc 0 Comments


I got a sample of this BB cream from a friend in Japan. Its a SPF 15 bb cream that brighten, nutritious, moisturize, sebum control, and is waterproof. The texture is like foundation makeup, but the color is off for my skin. Its darker and pink-ish. Its very noticeable that my face is a different shade than the rest of me, haha. Unfortunately this seems to be the only shade.
Right side is BB cream and left side is clean skin. Photo didn't really catch how much darker the BB cream was on my skin.

Its not bad. It has a faint smell to it, but I'm not sure how to describe it. Its not that pleasant, but since its faint I hardly notice it. The coverage is not bad, and it does a pretty good job. It has a medium coverage overall. It minimized most of my pores, diminishes the look of some of my dark spots, and evened out my skin tone. It feels really lightweight when it dries up too so its quite comfortable. Definitely better than the Skin79 bb cream I tried.

Since I can't seem to find a store that even sells this I won't recommend it. I think it might be a drugstore type brand though. Definitely something I would keep an eye out for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: