Michael Todds Skin Defender AHA Creme Facial Cleanser

6:30:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This cleanser is advertised to exfoliate, remove impurities and all types of makeup. Its a white milky cleanser that doesn't lather or anything. Its like massaging lotion to your skin that doesn't absorb it. It doesn't strip your skin or anything either which is nice. I can kind of feel the cleanser smooth out some bumps, but not much.

I like how gentle this cleanser is. It didn't irritate me or break me out. It has a lime like smell to it too though it is light. I does clean my face, but that's pretty much it. Its suitable for all skin types, its vegan, and is 70% organic. It didn't work that well with my clarisonic though unless I use a lot which I don't want.

Overall, this is a good cleanser. A good option for those wanting gentle exfoliation, and organic ingredients.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: