Michael Todd Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub

6:45:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I enjoyed their Jojoba scrub, so I wanted to try this scrub out. Like the other scrub, this one also contains jojoba wax beads which are an environmentally safer type of microbeads than the plastic ones in cosmetics. They're pretty small like course black pepper so definitely be careful not to get them in your eyes.

I love the smell of this scrub though since it smells fruity, and they smell like Starbursts candy! The scrub is gentle, and didn't feel harsh on my skin. It does a decent job of exfoliating as well. Directions say to use it after cleanser, and use up to 2-3 times a week. Its 95% organic, vegan, and first two ingredients are aloe juice and coconut oil. I quite like it more for its fruity scent which isn't strong just moderate.

Overall, I do enjoy this scrub and would probably use it instead of the Jojoba one since I didn't see a different between both of them other than smell and color. Michael Todds has a small 40ml bottle of it so you can give it a try and see if you like it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: