Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil

3:11:00 PM cc 0 Comments


I received a sample of this oil and really liked it. Sadly it was in a packet form so the oil tend to run messy. So I ended up getting the full sized bottle which is $50 for 1.6 fl oz.

The bottle is tinted dark and comes with a nice dropper. I have been looking into essential oils, but was hesitant because it seems a bit of an investment since I had to buy quite a bit of oils. This one has a number of oils in the blend: safflower, avocado, macadamia seed, jojoba, shea butter, evening primrose, soybean, matricaria, calendula, althaea, rose hip, daisy, echinacea, viola, and carrot. It also has and smells like fragrance which can be strong. Sometimes the smell makes me feel light headed, but most of the time I'm fine with it.

Just use 2-3 drops and apply it on the face morning or night or both. This is really saving my skin in the winter, and from the drying Innisfree products I'm using. I sometimes would give myself a facial massage with it as I apply. It doesn't absorb to your skin quickly though it may depend on how dry your skin is. For me it takes longer to absorb/dry on my nose than on my cheeks. I have combination skin so this oil is a bit too oily for me to use during the day so I mostly use at night.

It is advertised to be hydrating, smoothing, protecting, and get radiant skin. I can definitely feel my skin smoother and sometimes a bit radiant. I mostly like it because it makes my skin feel better and more agreeable. I dont find this to clog my pores, or break me out.

I am using another oil at the same time which is the Nude Rescue Oil so I want to compare the two. Jurlique's is more oily feeling and heavier than the Nude oil but so far I don't see any difference in results between the two. Also the Nude oil doesn't have a strong smell.

Overall, I am pleased with Jurlique's oil but do not like the strong fragrance. I may look into other oils, but I do plan on keeping the bottle to fill with other oils.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: