The Hobbit Sting Letter Opener

7:46:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Since the movie series is over, I really wanted to get myself at least one official merchandise. As cool as getting replicas of the swords and figurines they are far too expensive. I saw that there were letter openers of the swords, and I could afford them. Sting is the most aesthetically pleasing sword so I only just got that one. Its also available on Amazon which is where I got it. The picture on the Amazon listing shows the handle to be black, but its not black on the product.

The letter opener comes with its own display box which is a really light so I'm guessing its made of plastic. It may look like a toy case to some people, but I don't mind it. Though if I ever dropped it it might get damaged since it doesn't seem to be made in the best quality material.

The letter opener blade itself is nice, but nothing high quality. Its 7 1/2 inches long. The blade is light and dull enough to not hurt yourself, and the handle has a nice heavier weight that really makes it feel like a sword. Its quite easy to open letter with it to so it definitely does its job well. So far I am pretty happy with it, and definitely recommend it for fans of The Lord of the Rings.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: