[Sample Impression] Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator + NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

8:57:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This is a nice lightweight moisturizer, but from the sample alone I didn't really find it anything amazing about it. Haven't seen any signs of pore minimizing either. The full size is $50 for 1.7 fl oz too which I don't think its worth it, but it does have anti-aging properties. I'd probably would like to try it in a travel size amount if there is one.

The NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen is more like a light coverage foundation than a moisturizer. It is so lightweight I really don't feel moisturized at all. The sample I got is medium shade but its a tad dark and too orange for my skin so its little off. Though it didn't look totally weird but the orange tint does give that natural sun kissed glow which doesn't fit the winter season we're in now. I think this is more benefiting for the summer for how lightweight it is and it didn't make me look greasy, but stayed natural and matte looking throughout the day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: