la glace Vite Acne Solutions

7:07:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Needed a acne treatment product so I saw this on sale and bought it to try out. I never heard of la glace before but its apparently from France. Their website was down when I went to look them up but it seems to be a natural beauty product company with focus on asian skin.

This is a roll on acne treatment product. It comes in a small brown box. The product packaging is a kind of a tear shaped lightly frosted glass with a silver plastic screw top. The product is clear like water and it has that distinct tea tree smell. The ingredients is just: tea tree essential oil, sage extract, witch hazel, rosemary extract, salicylic acid, sage extract. Wow, no water! All these are definitely the top acne ingredients people always say to use.

I am no a fan of this roll on kind of application. I wanted to apply the product to my fingers but with the nature of roll ons it comes out very little and takes awhile to get a sufficient amount. So I had to really roll it onto my face which is kind of awkward. The roller ball is plastic so it takes a second to get it rolling and having the product comes out. Applying this on clean skin does stings so it does hurt. Definitely might be an issue for sensitive skin so I would use it lightly.Over time I did notice some build up along the edges where the ball sits so I've went to just rolling the product onto my fingers and apply it.

The first week I used it twice a day everyday along with the Neutrogena Rapid Clear face lotion. I say it did improve my acne quite a bit, but my skin did get a bit rough though its probably due to the face lotion. It is a small amount and I use it on most of my face with a concentration on my acne prone area like my nose and jaw line. The bottle didn't last very long. Since it winter it is quite drying and it does sting most of the time when I put it on. So far it helped with my acne better than the Rapid Clear, but it just wasn't as good as the previous acne products I used.

Overall, this is a so-so product. It is at a affordable price so its worth trying to see if it works for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: