Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream in Soap Bark and Chamomile

2:53:00 AM cc 0 Comments

This is one of the top selling cleansers from Burt's Bees so I figure I'll try it.

It has a sweet lemon smell and it has a cooling sensation since menthol is one of the ingredients. It doesn't lather and doesn't foam up at all so I often use a nickle size amount with my clarisonic. I'm not a fan of the cooling sensation from menthol, but it is an anti irritant so it helps with redness and acne. My face does feel clean and doesn't feel overly stripped and dried out after cleansing. Really don't think it's deep cleaning though. Without my clarisonic I don't think I'd feel all my makeup and dirt is washed away.

It comes in a opaque white plastic squeeze tube. The packaging is thicker than most drugstore cleansers like Clean and Clear's. it's a good sized amount of product and lasted me a few months.

Overall, I really don't feel clean if I used my hands to wash my face with this cleanser then if I used it on my clarisonic. I say this not because it doesn't lather and foam up but it doesn't cling to the skin or have any sort of feel of it really cleaning my skin. Its just kind of slides around. Its not a bad cleanser, it is OK but its nothing amazing. It didn't irritate or break me out. Would recommend a facial brush or other facial cleansing tools with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: