Tamagotchi Life App

3:06:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I randomly saw that there was a Tamagotchi app and had to try it out since it made me all nostalgic. I use to own a few of these when I was a kid. It is a free app but it does have ads circulating on the bottom.

It still have the same layout and game play as the Tamagotchi's that I use to have. You have the option to play in the handheld device mode or regular app mode. When you start you get a choice of choosing the first or second generation Tamagotchis. Once you choose a egg appears and now starts your new friend!

Caring is simple as it gets. Feeding, playing, and bathing. How you care for it determines the next form it turns into as it ages. Actually caring for it is a little boring and time consuming. The animation when you feed it is way too slow, and playing rock paper scissors with it is too time consuming. The second generation has some counting game instead of rock paper scissors, but not exactly sure how to play it. After a few days of playing this app I already had two tamagotchi's die on me. It seems I have to care for it at least twice or three times a day! I wanted to play this casually so I find it quite too demanding so I stopped playing.

If you're a fan of Tamagotchi its definitely nice for you and its free as well. Its definitely much cheaper than getting a physical tamagotchi.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: