Sample Impression: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

9:38:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Got a couple of samples of this so I'm going to make a post about what I think about it. I have tried Kate Somerville's exfoliating cleanser and wasn't that impressed with it. Since this one is more intense I'm hoping it would give a better result than the cleanser one.

The product has a earthy green color and is creamy with a grainy texture. It has this herby and orange smell to it that is kind of strong, but not overwhelming. The directions say to massage it onto a clean wet face for 30 seconds. You leave it one for about 2 minutes before washing it off. It says to use it twice a week but one sample is good for one use. Its not rough at all and quite gentle. It has a slightly tingling feeling but not that much noticeable. I think its a pretty decent gentle yet intensive exfoliator. It doesn't leave a huge difference in my skin appearance wise, but it does feel softer and less heavy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: