Bertolli Al Dente Frozen Meals

8:21:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I've always liked Bertolli's pasta sauces so to see that they have frozen meals is quite exciting! So I got some to try out. These are steamed pasta meals that have the sauce on the bigger bowl, and a basket bowl on top that has the pasta and everything else.

Cooking these are easy! Just microwave them and when its done add the pasta to the sauce. I have to say that they tasted really good! The sauces are nice and very very flavorful with a nice creamy texture. The meat is tender for a frozen meal and over all a nice looking meal. For me its a nice portion!

I've had the Chicken Chardonnay and Penne, Chicken Florentine Alfredo, and Asiago Ravioli Primavera. Also tried the Rustico Bakes Chicken Parmigiana and Penne. They all have a good balance of sauce, meat, and vegetables. They also look very good. Highly recommend them!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: