Sterilite 3 Drawers Wide Cart with black wheels

11:12:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Got one from my mother who has them for years. Its an older model than the one on Amazon but its the same thing. Only different is the design of the drawer handle.

These are closet size storage plastic drawers. The drawers are slightly see through and can be taken out of the frame. They slide in and out pretty easily and smoothly. They sturdiness is not bad! The white frame will warp and lose its shape if heavy items stored on or in it. The ones my mother has have a slightly curved downward so closing the drawers completely, especially the top one, is a pain so I just leave it as far in as it will let me. I don't want to pull the frame upwards or force it in. Wouldn't put anything heavier than about 1 pound on it if you want to keep its shape as new as possible. Otherwise putting heavier items on the bottom drawer is best. The curved isn't even noticeable at first glance. I think its just the top piece that's actually a flat surface that's curved. It is the most flimsy. The rest of the frame seems more sturdier but its not a frame with no walls. What the drawers sit on is a open rectangle with a bar in the middle. I put books on bottom drawer but because of its weight the corners of the drawer sinks into the opening as I push it in. So I have to push it in while angling the drawer up to prevent it from getting blocked.

I'm using it to store some miscellaneous items, but I would like to get one for clothes one day. They're really affordable and does the job!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: