Meishoku Organic Rose Moisture Emulsion

3:50:00 AM cc 0 Comments

Since warmer weather is coming I wanted to get a lighter moisturizer so I bought this emulsion. Emulsion is like a combination of toner and a moisturizer from what I read. Product might be slightly different from country to country. Sometimes I see that you use emulsion after toner and before moisturizer. After thinking about it for a bit, it is more like a moisturizer for westerners than a face cream. And face creams act as a barrier to seal in your skincare products.




Like the name states that this product has organic ingredients. This emulsion is advertised to give your skin the right balance of moisture and oils leaving your skin soft and plump. When I received this in the mail I read that it has mineral oil as its 3rd ingredient. So I was hesitant on using it as I had an eye and lip product that had mineral oil which gave my milia. But so far I just breakout at the beginning of using it and have been bump free after my breakout healed.

The product comes in a 145ml plastic bottle with a screw top and a hole as the opening which is not as fast to get the product out as a pump would. The bottle is not too rigid so you can squeeze the product out. The emulsion is milky white and is light and soft like whipped egg whites. It goes on the skin nicely, and a dime sized amount is good for your whole face. It dries quickly and lightly so your skin has absorb the product well. I don't even feel it which is good for warmer weather. Its definitely feels balances as it doesn't feel heavily moisturized or too little moisture. It has a pretty light baby powder like scent to it.

So far I like it! There is no spf in this so please follow it up with sunscreen. I do recommend it and will update this post when I finish the product.

Update 10/12/2013:
This is moisturizing but I feel its roughing up my skin. What I mean by that is that I feel bumps on my skin that aren't acne. I think this is the mineral oil causing this. So I will no longer use this on my face or neck. Going to try to use it all on my body instead since the bottle is half empty. I want to use it up and get rid of it asap! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: