Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint

11:09:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I liked the pomegranate replenishing lip balm so I decided to try out more like this "classic" one. I was naive to think the peppermint would be a scent or a flavor thing, but straight up peppermint oil. Which has a nice scent but the lip balm is tasteless. Plus it gives a tingling feeling to my lips which is weird.

Unlike the pomegranate one, this one takes me awhile to apply enough to my lips. I think its because its not as oily. It goes on very sheer which I find to be not enough. Overall, I don't really like it so I won't be repurchasing this kind of lip balm.

Ingredients: cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza) limonene

You Might Also Like

0 comments: