Lundberg Organic Risotto Alfredo

3:32:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I love risotto but not many restaurants have it and sometimes I'm too lazy to cook it. Plus arborio rice is not cheap. So I saw these online and had great reviews plus its under $5 for a box and its organic. And people say organic foods are expensive. Pah!

 This product is pretty basic with just the rice and a seasoning packet. You cook the rice in oil for a little bit before adding everything else: milk, water, and seasoning packet. Cook time is around 20 minutes. Had a pretty nice consistency, and I probably didn't cook the rice long enough but it was still good. Its quite tasty! The box suggested to add grated parmesan, parsley and sliced shallot which I agree since its plain by itself. Or add anything really!

Its verified non GMO, USDA organic, gluten free, and it has 90% organic ingredients. It also tastes good so I would recommend it!

Buy at Drugstore!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: