My experience with Superbuy

9:45:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 

 I have previously made a post about my experience with trying to preorder a fanmade merch on taobao. And Superbuy was what I used to help get it from the seller to me. Since then I've used them quite a few times to get more preorders and I have some things to say about it!


FIRST you don't really get emails for updates. I've only gotten an email when there's a "shipping deferment" so if you're waiting on replies from your agent you may have to check the site yourself.


SECOND if you're preordering somethings that's going to take awhile you may have to babysit it. The stuff I wanted to get can take as long as 6 months and understandably your agent may end up forgetting about your order. Its good to try to check the item's page or seller's page to see any developments. Do check the reviews section and see if there's any with photos which is an obvious indicator that the product is ready to be shipped. You can also message your agent to ask for any updates from the seller. 

I do recommend messaging at least once because I've had an order that was marked "complete" despite it wasn't and the agent's name was gone from that order. If its gone I can't message them to fix it! Luckily I did message them before and was able to go back to that message and mention this mistake. 

This has been the most annoying part to babysitting your orders! But so far the agents have been able to correct it and helped me get the products promptly.


English The agents English is pretty good! I would still advise keeping your messages to the point and as politely as you can. 


Shipping They have a huge selection of shipping options! They even have their own shipping called Superbuy Air mail which is rather reasonable. I searched for it and people said it took about a week, well for me it took over 2 weeks! They only give you an estimated weight and price. They will adjust the amount once it shipped and any refund amount is sent to your balance. This is annoying since it will make it that you're always have some money left with them. You can Withdrawl it back but I haven't tried that out yet so I will update this once I do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: