HOKA Bondi 7

10:06:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 


 I’ve heard about how good Hoka shoes are but they are rather expensive so I never took the plunge to buy them until now. My job had me in a position where I have to stand all day full time when I’m usually sitting all day. So after the first couple of painful day of standing I bite the price bullet and bought the Bondi 7. 

 I even had expedited shipping and for some reason it still took a week to get to me. It was free shipping so maybe the “expedite” was a lie? I don’t know but it was painful waiting for it to arrive. But once it got to me, thankfully right before I had to go to work, I tried them on and they were comfortable enough that it didn’t need to be broken in! I did get a wide since my feet are a bit on the wide side and would like the room when I have thicker socks during the winter. 

 These helped so much! It may not make standing all day pain free, but it lessened so much pain and soreness that it’s tolerable. After getting use to standing sometimes it’s pain free. 

The soles on these are quite thick and it kinda feels like I’m stepping on a mattress at first. It did put some pressure on my knees due to how the soles are designed but after getting use to it it feels like walking like a normal shoe would feel. To me at least. Their page has said it’s has feet health benefits and someone with knee problems says these have been helped with it so I feel these shoes are legit. I don’t have knee problems and I’ve heard standing all day isn’t healthy for you. I feel wearing these would help me health wise from all this standing. I don’t want to develop health problems because of my work! So I feel paying $160 for these shoes is worth it. I’ll definitely be bringing these for travel! And I do hope to maybe get a 2nd pair. 

Sadly Hoka shoes aren’t in big box stores so these isn’t one near me for me to try other shoes. The only time I've seen these on sale was during the holiday season on Black Friday so I suggest waiting till then if you're interested. Its not a huge sale so I wouldn't expect these to be 50% off.

After wearing these for a year now, I do enjoy it as my everyday shoe. It hard to go back to my other shoes since Hoka just makes them feel uncomfortable. So far it has held up pretty well! I would definitely like to get another pair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: