Third Love seamless wireless bra vs Neiwai Barely Zero Bra

6:10:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 


 My everyday bras were getting too worn so I need to replace them. Decided to try these two bra brands that I’ve seen ads and sponsored content on. 

 I do like the shape of the v-neck bra from Third Love. I do find the padding a bit too thin since I’m still headlighting through them. Though it doesn’t seem to show through my clothing. The bra coverage is also a bit wider for my small frame but it doesn’t bother me due to the soft material. This bra is pretty comfortable so I don’t regret buying it but it’s not my go to bra.


 My go to bra is Neiwai’s Barely Zero bra. This bra is so lightweight I didn’t think a bra can be like this! The shape and design isn’t the most appealing or sexy but it’s the most comfortable bra I’ve ever worn! This bra is only in one size and for my small frame and A/AA cup it fits me quite comfortably. I’ve enjoyed this bra so much that I do plan on getting one or two more. 


 So the Neiwai bras is the winner in my opinion and worth its price tag. I’m too lazy to hand wash bras and just use a laundry bag for bras. So far both have kept their shape from washing machine and dryer machines. But since I've worn the Neiwai bra so much it is starting to show a bit. The material does pill a bit, and since the padding is removable I can remove them. One of the padding is forming wrinkles in the middle that the big one is showing through the bra. But it doesn't show through my clothes. I personally don't care how it looks as long as its still comfortable and doing its job so so far these issues don't bother me, but I may have to consider just hang drying it instead of machine dry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: