Tampon Tribe Menstrual Cup

12:45:00 AM cc 0 Comments

 


  I have previous blogged about menstrual cups when I tried the Diva cup years ago. But in the end I didn't keep using it due to finding it more troublesome compare to reusable pads. Well now I've decided to go back to menstrual cups now that I'm not at home as much anymore. Reusable pads can risk getting messy and plus it can be a bit smelly on heavy days. Not a problem for me to deal with when I'm at home, but not something I want to deal with when I'm away from home. 

 So I've went an bought Tampon Tribe's brand menstrual cups due to them using medical grade material rather than silicone. It arrived in a small eco-friendly looking box. Since its been awhile since I've used menstrual cups I'd have to relearn it. There is a small instructions paper to help you out, but its still something you have practice and figure out. 

 First time using it I had a difficult time removing it and was rather frustrated with it. I was not on my period yet but a couple days before it starts so it may be due to that. But after that first day trying it out it was a lot easier to insert and remove. I got the large size due to my age and at first I thought it might be too large but after using it on my period I feel its a good size!

 The large size is big enough even on my heavy days to get through the day without having to empty it which is exactly what I wanted! I do find it much more comfortable compare to to the Diva cup. It is more expensive compare to the Diva cup but I think its worth it since its medical grade material and something you put inside you so its better to have higher quality product in such a sensitive part of your body.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: