Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan Levi Nendoroid

10:15:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 So I've decided to get a Nendo because there's been quite a bit of extra parts coming out that make them fun. Like the Halloween set where the male body is a vampire. This Levi nendo has been out awhile ago, but I was able to get him secondhand at a reasonable price. And to my luck, GSC restocked him to go along with the release of Erwin's nendo. Anyways, he's my first Nendo and I have ideas for him.

 Nendoroids are a slightly cheaper but better looking than Figmas. They are all chibi styled and there's always new ones coming out. Figmas seem like a new one comes out every blue moon in comparison. While they maybe chibi styled, the paint and sculpt job of them are more polished looking compare to figma. Well as polished as a chibi can get.

 This nendo stands about 3.5" tall. His head is about 1.5" wide while his body is about 1/2 to 1/3" inch wide not including his spread out arms. The body is quite light, but the head is heavier than I thought it be. Its definitely impossible to have nendos stand on their on their own without the stand. This imbalance of weight is slightly annoying. but its not a big deal. Taking out the parts from the head and body is super easy. They come off and on easily which is nice. The stand that holds the nendo up is much more resistant but its understandable since it keeps the figure stable.

 Levi's nendo comes with the cape and fighting equipment, but they were a challenge to put them on. I was afraid of breaking the cape while I try to attach the gear. I pretty much just left Levi in his uniform instead.Compare to my other figures, Levi nendo is sure pale. There aren't any imperfections on the figure which is good. I do wish his forehead was a bit shorter, and his hair to have a bit more details. It is slightly plain looking compare to my BotW Link nendo. I do find that having his basic arm pose with his hands pointing outwards is cute. He does come with two extra face plates which I probably won't use. Overall, I'm not really that impressed with it, but as a fan of Levi who wants to make DIY outfits this is good enough.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: