Link Breath of the Wild ver DX Edition

6:58:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I didn't think I'd get into Nendos, but here I am with two in my possession. When I saw this Link one I preordered as soon as I can. Breath of the Wild Link is one of the cutest video game characters ever to me so I find this nendo to be the cutest nendo I've ever seen. I got the DX version which includes a horse!


 I mainly got the DX for the horse. It also includes a separate head with the hood too. You get an axe, a club, and a cooked bird wing too. The DX version is about $10 more than the regular one. This did get delayed a month, but when I opened it I have noticed a number of imperfections which is unfortunate. The hair is detailed and painted nicely, but here are spots that have imperfections. They aren't subtle enough for me to ignore it, but I will still admire this nendo. There's also a white spot that seem to either be a missed spot the painter forgot or the paint chipped off where the tunic meets the belt. This would be an easier fix than the hair if I had paint. The rest of the parts I didn't find any issues, but personally would've preferred the props to have the imperfections than the nendo figure itself.

 The parts are relatively easy to pull out and in. The sword and the sheath don't come together to be a sheathed sword. You have to pull the hilt out and switch between the blade or the sheath. Also the grip part did fall off for me so be mindful of it when you handle it. You can put the shield, sword, and quiver on his back. The bow doesn't seem it can fit which is sad, but understandable. Maybe a figma would do it better? Hard for me to imagine them not making a figma sometime in the future.

 Overall, I am pleased with this nendo. It is the kind I would like to try my hand on making custom stuff since there are many items and outfits in the game. Definitely one that can make a neat diorama. So if you're a fan of the game, this nendo is a nice merchandise to have!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: