Hitorijime My Hero

11:07:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 The BL anime of this summer season. I never heard of this title so I wasn't sure what to expect since I never read he manga. This anime focuses on two couples: two childhood friends, and a teacher student couple.

 The first episode starts off from Setagawa Masahiro's perspective. Him and a friend name Ooshiba Kensuke are about to finish middle school and start high school. The first episode does skip time a tad that it confused me. Since Setagawa had just met Kensuke's older brother Kousuke, the next scene they're in school and Setagawa and Kousuke are already on familiar terms. After the first episode, the anime switches it focus to Kensuke and his childhood friend Hasekura.

 This anime ain't bad. I didn't find the humor cringe-y, and the characters so far aren't terrible. A character or two may do something a bit cruel or questionable. Though since the main couple is a teacher and a student, you'd can't go in and expect it to not have a few questionable actions going on. Other than that, I am surprisingly enjoying it. There are a few steamy moments, but its down played a lot. I know at least one of these seiyuus has done BL cds, so while you may not see whats going on, the voice acting should be good enough. Overall, this is a cute and entertaining anime.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: