Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

7:46:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 Bought a small bottle of this Boscia Black Cleanser to try out, and it has lasted me longer than I thought it would. My pores are always getting clogged so I do tend to buy things that target that problem I have. What appealed to me about this cleanser is that it warming so I wanted to see if this was effective or not.

 The cleanser is a gel that's dark gray in color and is translucent. The warming feeling can be felt immediately, but it only lasts for like 2 seconds. I don't feel this is enough time to get your pores to relax and open up so you can clean them out. Though it is a fine enough cleanser in of itself, but nothing about it I feel is extraordinary. As for my pores, I don't feel it really made a different. I do use my clarisonic mia with it, but again I don't see that it made a difference compare to any other cleanser.

 Overall, this is just ok.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: