Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

11:01:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I'm a little late to see this Batman v Superman movie, but I thought this was an ok movie. Visuals is pretty great though. There are some really great artistic design in some scenes, and strangely some spooks. This isn't at all how I imagine a Batman v Superman movie woull be like, but I don't hate it.

 First off, I am not a super hero person, but theres always movies about them throughout my life. I don't watch all of them, and this movie was just something I watch to pass the time. I ended up wanting to finish this movie a day later. For nearly 1/3 of the movie, I wasn't sure what was happening. Truthfully, the story wasn't very compelling to me, nor do I find the acting that great. I feel Lois Lane had a bit too many scenes. I do enjoy Wonder Woman, which was a surprise for me to see her in this movie. Haven't even her new movie yet, but heard great things about it. There's also an attractive asian woman in this movie that barely had lines yet had quite of few scenes focused on her. She didn't prove to have any kind of significant importance which was disappointing. I was more interested in her than Lois.



 Overall, I do enjoy the visuals of this movie and it was good enough for me so I didn't think watching this movie was a waste of time. Music is also great since its Hans Zimmer. I think its a good movie to watch when you are bored, but its not something I would suggest people to watch right away. Its not bad to tell you to avoid it at all cost.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: