Bobble filtered water bottle

7:22:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I've heard about this Bobble bottle for awhile, and I had one during college. Don't remember what happen to it, but I've decided to purchase another one since I do like it. The bottle is clear safe plastic that's soft enough to squeeze. The cap has a pull up opening and a charcoal filter. You will need to replace the caps every once in awhile.

 This is quite an affordable water filter bottle. The filter isn't the kind you want to take if you're traveling to places where water isn't safe to drink though. The filter is for reducing odor and chlorine from regular municipal tap water only. So its mainly for taste than safety.

 While the packaging advises replacing the cap every 2 months it also advises to replace every 40 gallons. The bobble hold 2 cups of water so that's 640 cups or 320 bobble bottles for 40 gallons. I tend to drink one full bottle a day so for me to drink 40 gallons it would take me about 10 months. Replacing the filter every 10 months sound better for my wallet than 2 months!

 The taste isn't bad to me. Its not great, but nothing about it taste off or anything. Of course this can really depend on the tap water in your area. Drinking it is also rather easy. The flows through like any other bottle without a filter. It can be noisy after you drink of the air going through the opening and into the bottle. I don't mind this, but it may be a bother in public places especially if it needs to be quiet. As for leakage, it can happen so make sure you have the cap tighten all the way. So far I haven't had it leaked when closes, but sometimes it leaks when I'm taking a drink. I just have to tighten it to stop that.

 If you want to have a small sized water bottle on the go with the added benefit of a filter then this is a good buy especially if you're a college student. You can fill it up with any tap water which is much cheaper than bottled water. There is also a bigger sized one as well. The design of the bottle is comfortable and I never feel it will slip off my hands.

 There are a variety of Bobble products too, from jugs, to even a different kind of filter if you like infusing your water. This infuse cap gives you the option to take the filter out of the cap so it will just be a strainer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: