Ghostbusters (2016)

8:46:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 So I was surprised when I heard there was going to be a new Ghostbusters movie. Thought "Oh man, not another remake movie!" It surprised me again when it showed that the cast is not the old cast at all, but a new cast of only females. This piqued my interest since I didn't expected they take this route, but I think its good that it tried to be as different from the original as possible. I have seen some upset people and some sexism comments when the female cast was revealed. Not to mention all the hate Leslie Jones has gotten which utterly disgusted me. Anyways, when I saw the trailer for the movie I wasn't too impressed by it. I wanted to wait till the movie is out and till I saw it to see if its any good. Well now that I've seen it, I want to write this post to say I quite enjoyed it.

 This movie is a lot more fun and silly than the original. Its a feel good movie. Each of the women had their own charms, and many funny lines. While I don't find Chris Hemsworth's character funny, he is cute and of course lovely to look it. There are also cameos from the original also. The story isn't too bad either. I'd definitely recommend it watching this as a comedy movie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: