Birchbox - My Second Box

2:38:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 So I've received my second Birchbox. I was billed on the first of the month and it arrived on the 10th. They've been emailing me practically everyday. They have reminded me about the choices I have for my box including the makeup samples I could choose or if I want my box to be their pre-picked box. I decided to just choose the makeup sample.

 I've mentioned in my first box post that I got it delivered in a padded envelope but this time it's just the box. It is still packed with another box but that's because their boxes don't fasten closed. It's like a shoebox. What I worried was that since the box is much roomier for the samples it has inside, there is absolutely no cushion to protect the samples. This month I had two glass samples inside that was thankfully not damaged. Both were oil products.

 The makeup product I chose is the eyebrow pencil which was something I never tried before but it's something I would actually use. The problem though is that they only have one color which is this brown color. My hair is a cool tone black so it really didn't fit my eyebrow hair color that well, but whatever. Since I made my preference to skincare I have received an oil for skin, and oil for hair, a 3 in 1 moisturizer. and a lip balm sample.

  Now that I have had more time, I am starting to understand their service. Towards the second half of the month, they will email you about add ons that you can purchase to be shipped with your box. The cheaper stuff like the single sheet mask usually sells out the fastest. When you buy $25 or more of stuff from their add ons or the store, you can get a free gift.

 When you spend $25, you get early access to sample choice. Sample choice is the option to choose one of the samples in your box which opens on the last day of the month. Birchbox also has a VIP program when you spend $400 in their store in a calendar year. You get free shipping, special discounts, and stuff like that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: