Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them

2:58:00 AM cc 0 Comments

 I really wasn't interested in seeing this Harry Potter spin off/prequel movie, but I have been hearing a lot of good things about it so I decided to see it. And I'm definitely glad I did. This movie is cute and quite different from the HP movies. You don't need to see any of the other HP movies or read the books to follow the movie.

 The movie follows a wizard name Newt Scamander who arrives to New York from Britain during the 1920s. There are strict laws regarding magic in America that makes Newt get into trouble. A number of the creatures he has in his case escaped. Newt is quite a likable character. A non-magical person does get taken along for the ride as well which is a nice. The creatures are also interesting. The special effects are great. There really isn't anything bad I can say about it so I do recommend watching this movie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: