YomeColle to be Discontinued

2:27:00 PM cc 1 Comments


 So I have wrote a post about this game YomeColle where you can unlock special cards which have unique voices of anime characters. They have just announced that they are ending their service so the game will be unplayable by the end of August 2016.

 I've been playing this game for awhile so it saddens me to lose all the characters I've collected. I have searched and saw there's a script called yomebrowser that you can rip cards and voices from. However, all is tech stuff is hard to wrap my head around. It seems it runs on Linux which I don't have, but you can Google Ruby and install it. You will need to use Start Command Prompt With Ruby to use the .rb files. You can try to use it on Windows but it does require some tweaking.

 If you have an iPhone like me, getting the uid is going to take some extra effort. You will need to capture the information that transmits between the app on your phone and the game servers. To do that I have found that Fiddler worked the best for me. I followed the steps to configure it here, but don't do the decrypting step or the steps after it. You should get information popping up on Fiddler on the left column from your phone. Open YomeColle and you should see yomecolle.jp entries pop up under Host. The first entry api.yomecolle.jp /api/yome/30/page/viewPage.php is the one you want. Now on the right column, click on Inspectors and underneath it WebForms. You should see a sections titled Body where it lists pageID, userID, uid, and TerminalKind. That is where you will find your uid! If you have an Andriod, getting the uid is a lot easier so please try it out if you like.

 The yomelist file never worked for me, but  you can get the character number by going to yomecolle's site. When you hover or click on the blue botton under the character's picture, you should see the id number in the link. For examples, Slaine is 476.

I have yet to make the script work. Couldn't connect due to some ssl certs that I have no idea how to fix.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it saddens me as well and it sucks that my final day in yomecolle
    had failed draws for a Mini Rare Chiya, I have one other waifu thats 100%
    but yeah I wonder if there will be a game like this where you collect
    character voices and pat them =(

    ReplyDelete