How to Bypass Youtube Country Block for Free

6:24:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 Sometimes I come across this dreaded screen when I want to watch something. I have searched and tried a couple extensions, add-ons, and web proxies sites but they did not work at all. What did work was just putting in the proxy server manually into my internet settings. Nothing to download or install and completely free!
 The proxy server site that worked for me is ProxyNova. They have a page where you can check which countries are block from the video you are trying to watch. This will help you find a country that isn't blocked. Then from the same site, go to their proxy server list and find a server. If you are on windows, go open Internet Properties and go to the Connections tab. Hit the LAN settings and in there is where you input the proxy server information. Hit OK and it should work on all browsers. Be sure to undo all this when you are done so things are back to normal.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: