Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

11:10:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I didn't know what this title is like, but heard its was coming and I pre-regisered cause it was easy. Now that its out, I decided to try it out to see if I like it. The trailer didn't make it appealing to me since it didn't really look that different from other games of the same kind. But after playing it for awhile it did surprise me.


 This game has that perfect old school jRPG game to it despite it also being a mobile game. I say this because it starts off with two knights who have this kind of entertaining relationship of the one who gets in trouble and the other who gets it out of trouble kind. This kind of opening already charmed me because it didn't bore me. Its also nostalgic because it quickly involves crystals and them breaking like the first few FF games where. There is a naked girl stuck in a crystal which is weird especially the naked part.


While the battle is the usual mobile rpg like style, I do like it also incorporates the old school system. Other than plain attacking and defending, you have abilities, and even using items! The map isn't free roam, but the towns are free roam. You can talk to npcs, go to shops, and even get quests! In the battle areas, there are exploration mode where it gives you an explore-able map where you get random encounters, find treasure chests, secrets, and fight a boss. Now that is like old school jrpg or perhaps more like rpgmaker games like.


I have been playing it for a bit and I can't tell if I finished the tutorial or not. The game isn't easy either. The difficulty did rise more than I thought so I felt like I had to grind and actually equip stuff to my characters. You can buy equipment and magic, but you can also buy recipes and craft them from materials that get dropped from battles. There's also a Colosseum and a place called the Vortex where you unlock one dungeon at a time and these dungeons give you gil, materials, experience, and such. There's quite a bit of stuff to do in this game so its kind of overwhelming. I feel like all this stuff takes up time.

This game is fun, but I'm not sure how often or how long I will play this. But if you are a fan of the older final fantasy games then I definitely recommend giving this a try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: