Doukyuusei (Classmates) Movie

10:41:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I remember this BL manga since the art is kind of unique, but I never got into it since I found it boring. Well now there's a animated movie! And Kamiya Hiroshi voices the blonde musician so I kind of had to watch it.

 So this is a love story between a honor student, and popular with girls and is also in a band guy. Two people who you wouldn't think would even talk to each other. The band guy, Kusakabe Hikaru catches the honor student, Sajou Rihito, practicing his singing for the music class performance. He offers to tutor him which blossoms to love. This is a BL story, but there aren't any sexual scenes.

 To my surprise, the art quality of this movie is rather impressive. I'm use to BL animation to be bad since most are. I really did enjoy this movie despite the typical teen romance in the story. Also Kamiya's performance is quite enjoyable too. He made Kusakabe seem life like. Overall, the movie is pretty good so I definitely recommend it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: