Mad Max: Fury Road

12:01:00 AM cc 0 Comments


 When I was watching the Oscars waiting to see if Leo would win an Oscar (he did), I saw that this movie won quite a lot of awards. It looked violent and unappealing so it didn't interest me. Though since I saw its on HBONow, I thought to have it run in the background while I work. It turned out to be quite interesting.

 Apparently its the 4th film? I honestly never heard of it till this movie. It sets in a post-apocalyptic world where everything is reduced to being a desert. There is a place where there is water and even greenery, but a deranged man controls it all. People are captured and enslaved there. This whole movie is about escaping it so its one big chase scene the movie. I'm not a car person, but this is quite unique. Its all rather crazy.

 Charlize Theron plays one badass woman in this. Its quite refreshing to see since her character barely has any hair and isn't wearing revealing clothing either. The other characters didn't leave as much of an impression on me as her. Overall, I quite enjoyed it and while it is violent there's not much gore despite the kind of horror-esque design of everything. Definitely recommend this movie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: