[Sample Impression] Lancome New Advance Genifique Youth ActivatingConcentrate

2:21:00 PM cc 0 Comments


This serum I have been wanting to try for awhile and thankfully got a little sample bottle. I'm guessing the "New" means this is a new formula. I haven't tried the older one so I can't compare. The sample came with an ingredients card and the ingredients are concerning. Namely there are 3 different PEG ingredients which I recall are not good. There's also fragrance too.

The sample is 0.27 oz in a black bottle. Hard to see the product inside so its difficult to tell how much is left. The bottle also comes with a dropper too. It lasted me nearly 3 weeks for me since I used it twice a day. So far I did see a difference in my skin so I think it does work and is probably worth the price though the ingredients are the main reason for me not wanting to buy it. But after the first week I really didn't see anymore signs of improvement to my skin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: