[Sample Impression] Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Lotion Broad Spectrumsunscreen SPF 20

4:21:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Tried a sample of this sunscreen lotion. Its probably the most lightweight sunscreen I've used since I barely feel it once it dried. The product is like watery lotion. It doens't have any moisturizing properties so best to use a moisturizer as well. What I don't like about this is that it has fragrance which I can smell during the day. Not a fan of fragrance since its mildly irritating to my eyes and can give me a headache.

I can't say how good this is as a sunscreen, but it doesn't give you a white cast and its lightweight. Its too bad it has fragrance thought even if it didn't have fragrance I'm not sure if I would really buy a full size of this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: