Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

6:23:00 PM cc 0 Comments



When the weather got warmer I needed a powder to help keep my oil down as well make my skin feel smooth rather than tacky after foundation or BB cream. So I was curious about Korean brands and knew that innisfree is a natural ingredients brand. In the past I've tried korean brands and noticed there were quite a handful of parabens in the ingredients list in most if not all of the products I've used. I saw their No-Sebum powder and bought that since it had some decent reviews.

This cost $6 for a little 2 inch circular product. Its like the bare minerals foundation with a holed plastic layer to separate the powder. It also comes with a soft poof. Now I haven't tried these poofs before, but I didn't find it effective. It didn't hold much powder nor did it distribute much powder to my face. Cleaning it was pretty easy though. I use Ajax dish soap and it was able to clean it like new. You can use the powder in other areas like your hair, underarms, etc. It has the typical powder smell, but it is light so I usually don't smell it. The packaging says it has Jeju natural minerals and mint, but here is the full ingredients list: SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE


The powder is white, but its pretty translucent so it doesn't appear white on the skin. Its easy to apply enough to make the skin feel smooth. I even used my fingers to apply. During the hot humid summer days I did find that my oiliness did lessen a bit, but not totally. Once the weather starter to cool down it did a much better job of keeping my face pretty oily free.

I do like this product more than I thought I would. It is soft and fine, and makes me skin feel nice. I say it does its job well, and I can get quite oily during the day. It may not work well too well hot humid summer days but I don't know any product that can really make you oil free on those kind of days. Overall, I do recommend this product! I hope to try more from this brand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: