Graze Snacks Box 1

12:30:00 PM cc 0 Comments


So Graze has a summer discount code when you sign up with them. You get a discount on a shared box and/or the 8 snacks box. I got the 8 snacks box and its $2 off the regular price so its ended up to be $9.99. This discount is still on so be sure to take advantage of it if you want to try their snacks!

The box arrived a week and a half after I placed the order. In my samples box review I said I wanted to try their soups, but it seems they only just give out one of each type of snack so I only got one of the soups. That is the one thing I really don't like is not being able to pick whatever you want in the box. The box is shipped from New Jersey also.


The soup I got is Tom Yum soup. I've had this in Thai restaurants and really like the spicy and citrus taste to it. Graze's Tom Yum has a paste and dried ingredients that I stir in 8oz or 1 cup of hot water. The taste it not bad! It was mostly broth since the dried ingredients were barely enough to fill in the one cup of water. It felt like I was fishing for them. The broth is decent and there's no msg at least. The noodles are very small and the dried zucchini didn't fully rehydrate so it still had that dried fruit toughness. Overall this isn't too bad. Its a nice quick way to have this soup.

The Banana Caramel is banana shortbread with caramel sauce. I've had the caramel sauce before so its still the same as before. Its has a nice mildly sweet taste, and it coats the shortbread nicely. The shortbread didn't have much or any banana flavor. It is a good shortbread though. Its not too hard and breaks easily in my mouth. The pack only came with 3 small pieces. This isn't too bad.


The Raspberry and Coconut Muffin is a mix of raspberry cranberries, coconut shavings, amaretti drops, and almonds. I'm not a fan of coconut but this coconut is rather subtle despite that there's a lot of it. The cranberries are really sweet. The almonds and the little cookies give this mix a nice crunch. This mix is pretty good.


Stars and Stripes is a mix of fruit gummies and dried fruit. The stars are blackcurrant,  the strips are raspberry, and there's dried blueberry flavored cranberries mixed in. This has a sweet berry taste though it just like any other fruit gummies or chews. If you like these kind of snacks then these are pretty good.


Tropical Daiquiri is a dried fruit mix. It has green mango, lime raisins, and pineapple. These dried fruit are easy to eat. It does have a nice tropical taste to it. There's a lot more raisins than the other fruits. The lime raisins are good though. This is a decent dried fruit mix. Nothing really special or amazing about it.


Herby Bread Basket is a mix of crackers and croutons. It has basil baguettes, garlic crostini, and oregano rice crackers. Probably the least healthiest thing I've gotten from this snack service. The long sticks are the basil baguettes are is pretty tasty. The crouton like ones are the garlic crostini, they just taste like plain croutons. And the dark caramel like cluster is the oregano rice crackers which is sweeter in taste than I thought they be. Not a fan of it. This mix is kind of too drying and bread-y for my liking, but it isn't too bad. I do like the basil sticks the best and wish there was more.


Roasted Chili Honey Peanuts and Almonds is a slightly sticky nuts mix. Some of these are spicier than others and some are sweet. Its pretty tasty for a nuts mix though its more sweet than spicy. Some pieces are harder than others and can clumps together. If you can't eat hard things I would not recommend this otherwise its ok.


Spicy Sriracha Crunch is a mix of peas and pop corn kernels seasoned with sriracha, and jumbo corn. This mix is a lot spicier than the Chili mix above. I like Sriracha and spiciness so this is good to me. I'm not sure why corn kernels is a snack since its quite hard. I'm not a fan of eating the hard kernels and the jumbo one is pretty big. Its the size of a thumbnail! While I'm not a fan of the hard corn kernels, this mix is good. Wish they put this same kind of srircha seasoning something softer to eat than kernels.

That's all 8 snacks I got! So far I am quite liking this snack service more than NatureBox since its taste better despite the tiny portions. I've noticed they seem to like putting raisins and cranberries a lot into their mixes, and not in little amounts. I may end up getting sick of them if it keeps up. Have not disliked any of the snacks I've tried from them. So I definitely recommend giving them a try with their free trail or you can get your first and 5th box free with my referral code CVH79FPVB

You Might Also Like

0 comments: