Graze Sample Snacks Box Review

12:26:00 AM cc 0 Comments


Graze is like Nature Box where you get healthy snacks sent to your door. I decided to try it with their sample box which is free but you have to pay the $2 shipping. Compare to the Nature box sample box it is a lot smaller. It gave me 4 little 4 x 2.5" packs of their snacks. I like that they're in sealed plastic containers than bags.

Graze is a weekly, monthly, or bi weekly snack subscription box service. You can choose a 4 ($7) or 8 ($12) snacks per box. The snacks that goes in your box depends on what snacks you've labeled as "like" "try" "love" or "trash" which determines how often the snack gets sent to you. So you will have to look through their snacks in order to set your preference. I'm not a huge fan of this method as I would rather like to choose what I like specifically. They have some interesting snacks and their broth pastes are ones I'd like to try as well as their snacks that comes with a dip.

The Anytime Energizer is dried pear, cherries, and walnuts. These aren't freeze dried either which I prefer but the sun dried kind. The pears are chewy, and the cherries are really sweet. This mix is pretty good, but its just dried fruits and nuts so its not much to say about it.

Caramel Apple is dried apple slices with a caramel dip. The apples are small 1-2 inch pieces and the caramel is a mildly sweet sauce.The caramel isn't thick and doesn't drip. It coats the pieces nicely as well. The sauce is half filled in the cup, but its more than enough to coat the apples. There were 8 apple pieces in this snack. I do like the dip idea with these snacks, but this one in particular I'm not too into it. Would be a nice autumn time snack though.

Honeycomb Flapjack are little granola bars. This one contains rolled oats, honeycomb, and topped with a chocolate drizzle. Most of the chocolate got on the lid of the pack though.The pack came with 3 1 x 2" bars. These are soft and chewy. Its a bit plain and too much oats for my liking. It is the sweetest one in the box. They are good though the chocolate doesn't really add much to the flavor.

Last one Brooklyn Bites which is a mix of cheese caschews, poppyseed pretzelz, and roasted pumpkin seeds. The cashews have a nice cheesy bite to it. The poppyseeds are on the pretzels like salt would be so its not the typical salty pretzel. The poppyseeds gives it a subtle flavor. The pumpkin seeds take up most of this mix. There's nothing special about the seeds. I'm not a fan of mixes but this is pretty good! I rather enjoyed this one which is a surprise to me. Definitely recommend this one! Its my favorite one out of the four I got.

The packs are pretty small and for the 4 pack each are $1.75, and for the 8 pack its $1.50 each. They don't charge shipping so shipping is probably factored in the subscription price. Its not overly expensive or cheap. I do like that its cheaper than Nature box, but the snack sizes are like a fraction of what Naturebox gives. These packs are just a small handful of food so they're good for one person and not for a family. I thought the sample box had sample packs but they seem to be really the full size snacks they give since on their site they said the boxes should fit in most mailboxes. It may be good for those who are trying to portion control or calorie count their eating habits. The snacks are great sizes of lunch boxes too so it be good for students.

Overall, I definitely enjoyed the sample box more than Nature Box's samples. When you sign up for the sample box you have to put in your credit card to pay for shipping. A good ploy to get you signed up with their service really. Once you've confirmed the sample box order you can go into "orders" and cancel your regular recurring subscription box or postpone it. I do plan to use the 8 box to try more snacks that caught my interest so look forward to future reviews on those snacks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: