[Sample Impression] Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm

12:47:00 PM cc 0 Comments


This is a thermal cleanser made in Hungary. It is advertised to detoxify, clear pores, remove impurities, and revitalize skin. It contains Hungarian moor mud from one of Europe's largest thermal lake.

The product is a dark grey gel like mud cleanser. Its like mud and oil whipped together though I can't really describe it well. Its like a charcoal cleanser. The smell is mild and is like clean oil. It feels just like a oil cleanser too. Sweet almond oil is one of the top ingredients as well as beeswax. I'm not use to oil cleansers so the oily feeling is not the most clean feeling in the world when using this. Though it is relaxing, and hydrating. It can be hard to tell whether I rinsed the cleanser off or not since it leaves a slight oily feeling on the skin. It dry your face thankfully.

Overall, I think this cleanser is ok. The full size product has a hefty price of $110 for 1.7 oz and $175 for a 3.5 oz jar. There is a 0.5 oz jar for $32, and a cleansing mitt for $15. I personally don't find the price is worth it. The cleanser does a good job of cleaning my face, and saw a bit of results though nothing that is worth the price tag. I think its worth trying at least so get the smallest jar if you can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: