Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation facial creme

12:19:00 PM cc 0 Comments



Sheer Transformation is a light moisturizer that is advertised to exfoliate and fade dark spots. Its oil free, and formulated with vitamin C, licorice root, and pea extract to even skin tone and prevent signs of aging. Sephora has a small 0.5fl oz of this so I wanted to try it. Dark spots are a concern for me so I wanted to see if this would help.

The product came in a plastic jar. It looks and feels like the typical creme moisturizer. Its rather scentless, and the light scent it has is kind of powdery. It is lightweight and it absorbs well into the skin. Its not moisturizing enough during the colder seasons, but I think its ok during spring and summer. Its really not a very moisturizing product so I think its better for oily skin or those who live in humid areas. I feel like this breakout me a bit or at least encouraged it. Did not see any sort of improvement in my skin from using this.

This small  jar was $14, and the full size 1.7 oz is $40 ($33 on Amazon), and the big 3 oz jar is $65. Overall, this didn't do anything for me. It didn't moisturize, or help my dark spots. Plus I think it might be breaking me out so I wouldn't recommend it. The small size is great for trying it out, but I don't think its worth $14.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: