Fruit of the Loom Cotton Pullover Womens Sportsbra 3 pack

7:35:00 PM cc 0 Comments


I never had a sports bra before, but I figure I should get one to lounge around in. I found these Fruit of the Loom sportsbra, and thought they be perfect since they're basic and affordable. One pack comes with 3 in different colors. I got the basic, white, black, and grey set in the smallest size available.

Being a 30AA cup, these fit perfectly. There's no padding on this either so nipples can show through. These bras are made for layering so you can adjust it for the kind of support you need. One is for lounging, 2 for walking, and 3 for running. Even with two my nipples still poke through. These are definitely not ones I would wear under a fitted thin tshirt or working out. They good for lounging, and I'd wear them if I have 2 or more layers of clothes on. They're comfortable, and doesn't feel super tight around me.

While these may not be my everyday go to bras, they are comfortable and may come in handy. May not be good for those who have a tendency to have their headlights on like me. There is white cotton lining on the front as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: