Fujiya Look Royal Uji Macha Chocolate

4:47:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Look Royal Uji Macha Chocolate. These are Japanese chocolate snacks that I've found at my local asian market. They come in cookies 'n cream, strawberry, and matcha flavor. I've only got the matcha on to try out. The prices for these can vary from $6-$10 depending on where you buy them. I forgot to count them, but it was less than 10 pieces in a box.

They're actually pretty good. The chocolate is smooth, and the mousse-like matcha filling taste like matcha. It has the bitterness of matcha, but its light. The sweetness from the chocolate helps balance it as well. I didn't think matcha and chocolate would go that well together. On top of the mousse is matcha syrup sauce, but its not runny so its not going to make a mess.

Overall, I do like this chocolate, and think its worth trying. The price is on the high side, but it is delicious so I think its worth it as well as its under $7.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: